[1stPickSoftware] UltraMagnifier

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:16:35 -0700

UltraMagnifier  Version 1.0  free
http://www.pallium.com/download.php
Platform Windows 2000 or later
Description UltraMagnifier is a professional-grade screen magnification
utility for artists, software engineers, user interface designers, or anyone
who needs an up-close view of the images on their screen. This screen
magnifier was designed to be better than all others and has many features,
such as pixel gridding and printing, that you won't find in any other screen
magnification application.
Besides providing several zoom levels (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, 16X, and 32X),
UltraMagnifier gives you a customizable pixel grid and a status bar that
shows the color values of the pixel under the pointer and its screen
coordinates.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member