[1stPickSoftware] Synergy

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:04:25 -0400

Synergy
Freeware (open source)
http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/index.html

Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between
multiple computers with different operating systems, each with
its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for
users with multiple computers on their desk since each system
uses its own monitor(s).

Redirecting the mouse and keyboard is as simple as moving the
mouse off the edge of your screen. Synergy also merges the
clipboards of all the systems into one, allowing cut-and-paste
between systems. Furthermore, it synchronizes screen savers so
they all start and stop together and, if screen locking is
enabled, only one screen requires a password to unlock them all.
Learn more about how it works.