[1stPickSoftware] Online usage

  • From: "John McQuillan" <quilltron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christy" <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:56:20 +0800

"[I'm thinking about switching to cable modem and cell phone only]"
Is there any software that will keep track of the number of minutes I am
online? ]"    Says Peg.
Similarly, my problem is finding software that logs download totals in
megabytes ?
I'm switching to ADSL broadband in Australia but my free download allowance is
only 200MB per month so, to avoid penalty payment, I need to know how much (in
megabytes) I've used per day.

Can anyone help ?
John.