[1stPickSoftware] MyCPU

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:53:19 -0400

MyCPU
Freeware
http://www.seelhofer.ch/mad/download/download.html

MyCPU is a small utility to find out which cpu is installed. It
shows vendor, type, model, stepping and speed information.
Additionally it scans for features like MMX, 3dnow and SIMD
(ISSE). Finally, it is able to read cache information such as the
size of the L1-data & -instruction cache and the unified L2 cache.