[1stPickSoftware] Image Catalog

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:01:24 -0400

Image Catalog
Freeware
http://www.moon1000.com/software/products/imcat.shtml
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP

Image Catalog is a batch thumbnailing utility that is capable of
processing multiple directories with one push of a button. It
features two modes: Express and Advanced. Express mode offers all
the necessary features that allow creation of neat, easy to
navigate HTML galleries. User is offered basic control over page
fonts and colors, link options, ability to add copyright
information, and more. No HTML knowledge is required to use this
mode. The program offers real-time preview via integrated browser
in order to make setup easy and
intuitive.