[1stPickSoftware] GradeGetter

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:02:40 -0400

GradeGetter
Freeware
http://rmsoft.itgo.com/gg.html

GradeGetter can show you the percentage of points you got
correct, when you enter the number of points you got correct and
the total number possible. For example, if you had 8 out of 10
correct, you would fill in the box for the number right (8) and
number possible (10), and press the "Get Grade" button on the
main screen, and then GradeGetter would calculate that you
recieved 80%. GradeGetter automatically rounds your percentages.
For example, if you got 2 of 3, that is 66.666 ... (six repeats
without end) percent, which GradeGetter automatically rounds to
67 %. If the calculated percent was something like 90.2%, it
would automatically round to 90%.

And ... GradeGetter can be configured to show you the letter
grade, also. The letter grade percent ranges can be turned
on/off, and set, in your preferences. For example, if you had 80
- 89 % as the range for a "B," then in the above example,
GradeGetter would also tell you that you have a B.