[1stPickSoftware] CD to MP3 Converter

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:01:18 -0400

CD to MP3 Converter
Freeware
http://www.eusing.com/CDRipper/CDRipper.htm

Free CD to MP3 Converter is an easy to use free CD ripper
software that allows you to extract audio files from a CD and
convert them to MP3 format. It can automatically retrieve title
information from the CDDB database, normalize the output files
and supports additional LAME options. You can also use the
software to record to MP3 with your microphone, or to convert WAV
files to MP3 format. Support ID3 tag edit. You can use it freely.