[1stPickSoftware] Arjan Mels' Font Viewer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:23:12 -0400

Arjan Mels' Font Viewer
http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?ID=212

Arjan Mels' Font Viewer is a program that displays a lot of
information about the fonts on your computer. Direct from the
author - "the primary goal was to display the entire unicode
character set and make it possible to copy these characters to
the clipboard. It was intended as a crossing between the
'character map' accessory supplied with MS Windows and the
'insert symbol' dialog in MS Word 97/2000." In the mean time it
has grown to an application with which you can view most
technical information of a True Type Font. Select a font name
from a drop-down box and you can get details on everything from
encoding to copyright information. It can also be used as a
replacement for both the 'Character Map' and the 'FontView'
application.