[1stPickSoftware] 3D Color Changer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:47:44 -0400

3D Color Changer 3000
http://jotenet.idealscience.com/download/?id=1 (direct download)
Freeware

"3D Color Changer 3000 has been designed to change the look and
feel of Windows. It looks and works similar to the Desktop applet
which you can find in your Control Panel, although the latter
doesn't enable you to alter colors of the 3D frame shadows and
highlights, mouse tracking color and other. You can load and save
color schemes and transfer them between computers."