[1stPickSoftware] #1-TuffTEST-Lite

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:37:56 -0700

#1-TuffTEST-Lite=99 PC Diagnostics
Free Download Info Page
 http://www.tufftest.com/tt01-lite-dwnld.htm
What You Receive
#1-TuffTEST-Lite is the "Free Download" version of our
#1-TuffTEST Automatic PC Diagnostics product for end users.
While some tests have been slightly limited in scope, it is a
fully functional product that has no time limit or restrictions on its use.

#1-TuffTEST-Lite Installation Wizard

The download file (ttlsetup.exe) is a self-extracting Windows Installation
Wizard  that you "RUN" under Windows 3.1x, Windows 95, Windows 98,
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

The Installation Wizard creates a Program Group with 2 icons. One icon,
Make #1-TuffTEST-Lite Diskette, is for making a self-booting
#1-TuffTEST-Lite Program Diskette whenever needed, and the other icon,
#1-TuffTEST-Lite README, is for viewing and/or printing the Use
Instructions.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org