[1stPickSites] What are parasites

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 20:57:36 -0800

What are parasites?
http://doxdesk.com/parasite/
This site has a java script to check IE (with java enabled) for 'Parasites'

=91Parasite=92 is a shorthand term for =93unsolicited commercial software=94
=97
that is, a program that gets installed on your computer which you never
asked for, and which does something you probably don=92t want it to, for
someone else=92s profit.
++ There is more on the web site.

<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.