[1stPickSites] NUMA / Clive Cussler'

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:20:43 -0800

If you enjoy Clive Cussler's books this site will give you some insight to
his real life.
http://www.numa.net/
About NUMA Home -> About NUMA
The National Underwater and Marine Agency (NUMA) is a 501C3 non-profit,
volunteer foundation dedicated to preserving our maritime heritage through
the discovery, archaeological survey and conservation of shipwreck
artifacts.
Our purpose is also to reinforce public appreciation of our marine past,
present and future by initiating and supporting projects designed to uncover
and explore historically significant shipwrecks before they are lost and
gone forever.

Our goals include the protection of these historic sites through public
information programs and to make available archaeological reports and data
on technical expertise while perpetuating the names and legends of the
sea-loving men and women who came before us.

NUMA does not actively seek private funding. Most of the financial support
for the projects comes from the royalties from Clive Cussler's books.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages  http://virusinfo.hackfix.org/index
A Technical Support Alliance  and OWTA Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.