[1stPickSites] Learning Games

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:17:09 -0800

Learning Games
http://www.do2learn.com/games/learningames.htm

Synonyms and Antonyms
  Learn by matching pairs of words (uses FLASH)
Create A Room
 Learn common nouns as you create a living room, a dining room, a kitchen,
and a bedroom (uses FLASH)
Feelings Game
 Learn about emotions by looking at pictures of real people
How Many?
 Use pictures to count sets of objects from 1 to 10 Images from our
Make-A-Schedule program
What's Different?
  Pick which object does not fit Images from our Make-A-Schedule program
What Color?
 Learn twelve colors with pictures
Facial Expressions
 Adjust separate parts of a face to get emotions

++ There is more on the web site.

http://www.mwn.ca/ UPDATED 23/10/03
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.