[1stPickSites] In Memory....

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:39:55 -0400

In Memory of those lost but not forgotten September 11, 2001

It has been a year,  we have all seen the tragedy and how it
brought together not only a nation but most of the world.  We
watched as everyone came together to mourn and clean up the awful
mess the terrorists left behind.

Take a moment today to remember those that were lost, a moment
for those that went to find the terrorists,  and finally a moment
for the family and friends who will always share a memory with
the world knowing their lost loved ones are heroes.... but not
forgotten.

http://www.letsrollheroes.com/
A tribute to the Heroes of Flight 93

http://www.thewtcmemorial.com/
The World Trade Centre Memorial

http://www.cantcryhardenough.com/
Flash required

http://www.dax.uk.com/Memorial/tributes.htm
Memorial and Tribute Pages from around the World

http://www.dax.uk.com/Memorial/index.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/bjcasey/
Tribute to 9/11/2001 by Betty Casey with some very powerful
graphics... (be sure to visit the links at the bottom)

http://www.dcremembers.com/marking_the_occasion.html
DC remembers

The memory {Original trade centre):
http://www.skyscrapers.com/english/worldmap/project/0.9/100329/ind
ex.html
The Future (Proposed new centre):
http://www.skyscrapers.com/english/worldmap/project/100872/index.h
tml

The Clean up
A symbol of strength finally cut down
http://www.TheAge.com.au/articles/2002/05/29/1022569792845.html

Last WTC beam taken down
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_2014000/201
4581.stm

http://camazotz.com/wtc/1.html
.One man's narative and pictures

~~~~
We will return to our regularly scheduled list mails tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.