[1stPickSites] Giant-Sized Gaming

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stPickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:03:46 -0800

Giant-Sized Gaming: In Europe, people are playing video games with their
cell phones but with a BIG difference. The key word there is "BIG". I know
that some phones here use the phone screen to do stuff with, like watch TV,
play games or check out emails. In Europe they can do that too but in
addition, they can play classic video games like Pong, Tetris, Pacman and
Breakout using the lights of high-rise buildings. With Project Blinkenlights
<http://www.blinkenlights.de/arcade/games.en.html>, Europeans can play
classic video games on the sides of buildings with their cell phones. Why
don't we have that? Your screen in this case is approximately 3370
square-meters in size. In France, for example, you can connect to the
Biblioth=E8que nationale de France by dialing +33 (1) 44 24 73 50 and then
stand in front of the building to play a giant Tetris arcade game. The
current show will be interrupted and the text "TETRIS" announces that the
game can begin. Cool huh??!! With the key 4 and 6 on
 your keypad the elements can be moved left and right respectively. With key
5 you can rotate the element counter-clockwise. If you have found the
desired position, you can drop the element immediately by typing 8.
For details to play the other games, go here:
http://www.blinkenlights.de/arcade/games.en.html

<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
<virusinfo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.