[1stPickSites] (12/22/05) License Plate Internet Gallery

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:09:08 -0500

License Plate Internet Gallery

http://webreference.com/outlook/license/gallery.html

Ah license plates, lovely little things really, you can
personalize them and make them witty. Well here is a whole
gallery of them for your enjoyment.

This gallery is of license plates that are web/computer
orientated. So for you cyber geeks like me, you'll scroll through
them all. Some of them are really witty and some of them are just
nerdy. But the really neat thing is it tells you who these vanity
plates are registered to and the person's computer background.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.