[1stPickSites] (10/13/03) Graphic Garden

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:08:02 -0400

Graphic Garden

http://www.graphicgarden.com/

Looking for cute graphics to decorate your cards? Or are you
looking for a picture that you can print out for your grandchild
to color? Want some interesting stationary for that letter to
mom? Well you can find
all that and more at the Graphic Garden. Best of all, it's free.

Please check the FAQ for the rules of usage. Printables include
stationary, coloring pictures, labels, and more. Plus, for those
of you who enjoy cross stitch there are patterns. And, for those
of you who love
e-mailing your friends postcards you can even find those here
too. Enjoy the graphics.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the