[1stPickSites] (09/29/05) A Thin Blue Line: The History of the Pregnancy Test Kit

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:36:47 -0400

A Thin Blue Line: The History of the Pregnancy Test Kit

http://history.nih.gov/exhibits/thinblueline/

This site "looks at the history of the home pregnancy test one of
the most ubiquitous home healthcare products in America and
examines its place in our culture." It includes an explanation of
the research that led to its development, information about the
researchers, a timeline of pregnancy tests back to ancient times,
depictions of the test in popular culture, and related
information. From the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.