[1stPickSites] (09/27/02) eHow.com

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:06:11 -0400

eHow.com

http://www.ehow.com

15,000 Step-by-Step How-Tos, for instance how can I tell if my
sushi is fresh?

How Things Get Done

In the past, when people wanted to know how to do things, they
found answers from a variety of sources: friends and family,
store clerks, instruction manuals, reference books and Internet
sites. Their experiences became complicated tasks, comprised of
figuring out how to accomplish the project, making an itemized
list of necessities, remembering what is already on-hand, finding
what products or services are needed, and making numerous
purchases with multiple payment methods to get everything. And
all of this was done before they could even start their projects.

eHow.com was created to give people a fast and easy way to find
out how to do a variety of real-world activities, provide ways to
accomplish them, and join a community of like-minded people who
share a passion for getting things done.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.