[1stPickSites] (09/24/02) 400 Ways to say Goodbye

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:07:32 -0400

"Goodbye" in over 400 languages,  How to say "good-bye" in
languages from Abenaki to Zulu.

http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/goodbye.htm

In addition to ways to say "goodbye" in many languages on this
page, I also have several other lists of translations in many
languages:  hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening and
good night, how are you?, welcome, please, thank you, what is
your name?, my name is..., do you speak English?, yes, no, and I
don't understand. If you want more information about a particular
language, see my page of Internet Language Resources.   My goal
is to include every language of the world on these pages. There
are still several thousand languages out there that I don't have
yet, so all additions and corrections will be very welcome!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.