[1stPickSites] (09/04/02) Wacky Web Sites - I found a duck!

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:06:24 -0400

Proof a lot of people have too much time on their hands!

http://www.ifoundaduck.com/

I Found a duck is the first global online / offline duck race.
Launched by Christian Cook, the author of the novel Broken
eggshells, it will see 500 small ducks race across the world
powered only by the inginuity of the everyday people in the
street who find them.

The progress of each individual duck will be logged and displayed
on the website as the reports come in. Statistics to show the
achievements of individual ducks of excellence will also be on
display as welll as a map to show some of the more exotic
locations reached.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the