[1stPickSites] (07/23/04) ArtsJournal

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:00:34 -0400

ArtsJournal

http://www.artsjournal.com/

"ArtsJournal is a weekday digest of some of the best arts and
cultural journalism in the English-speaking world. Each day
ArtsJournal combs through more than 200 English-language
newspapers, magazines and
publications featuring writing about arts and culture. ... Direct
links to the most interesting or important stories are posted
every weekday beginning at 5 AM PT on the ArtsJournal news pages.
Stories from sites that charge for access are excluded. If you
encounter a registration screen after clicking an ArtsJournal
link, try logging in as either 'ajreader' or 'ajreader @
artsjournal.com' [spaces added .ed] with the password 'access'."
- from the website

The site covers the arts world of dance, ideas, media, music,
people, arts issues, publishing, theatre and visual arts. Among
the many current articles are features on the buzz surrounding
the new conductor of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, a
fascinating perspective on "Measuring the Origins of Ideas" and a
look at one of the Royal Ballet's brilliant principal dancers who
has hit the glass ceiling of "height".

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the