[1stPickSites] (07/01/03) Grimm's (Tailored) Fairy Tales

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:05:40 -0400

Grimm's (Tailored) Fairy Tales

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/

These stories are the real deal written by Jacob and Wilhelm
Grimm in the early 19th century. Rediscover the adventure,
suspense, and sometimes quite literally grim tales of the
brothers Grimm brought to you by National Geographic. Click on
over to the Grimm Brothers and describe the sort of story you'd
like to read. A tale about a wicked stepmother who has . . . two
children who . . . are left in the woods? Coming right up: That's
the real story of Hansel and Grethel! Or, how about a tale about
animals who . . . really are people and . . . make a princess
mad? That's the real story of The Frog King! Choosing the story
is half the fun, but don't forget that you also get to read or
listen to the story, too!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the