[1stPickSites] (06/23/05) doityourself

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:03:09 -0400

doityourself

http://doityourself.com/

Anyone who lives in a house knows that there are repairs that
need to be taken care of periodically. Its not as much about the
big things as it is the minor nuisances. Youll have to get used
to throwing a never-ending stream of money into your residence
just to keep things satisfactory around the homestead. On a
positive note, you can save a ton of money by just fixing things
yourself. Not all of us are trained in the ways of Mr. Fixit, but
that doesn?t mean that we are beyond help. To learn how to
complete certain projects, refer to Do It Yourself.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.