[1stPickSites] (06/13/05) Club Trivia

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:12:33 -0400

Club Trivia

http://www.clubtrivia.com/

ClubTrivia.com was created in mid-October, 2002. The focus of the
site then and now was to assemble the largest collection of
trivia questions and random facts on the planet, and to share
that collection with the rest of the online world.  Another goal
of the site was to build a community of people who love trivia as
much as we do. It is our belief that a good website should be
fun, informative, and allow people to come together and share
their ideas.

Must register to use the site, however registration is Free

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.