[1stPickSites] (02/21/05) World Factbook

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:12:15 -0500

World Factbook

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook

Expand your knowledge of the world at the CIA's almanac of the
Internet. The World Factbook has detailed
information about every country in the world, along with digital
references, maps, and appendixes on international organizations.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.