[1stPickSites] (01/11/06) Squished Pennies Museum

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:03:11 -0500

Squished Pennies Museum

http://www.squished.com/

I don't know about you, but I have a whole drawer full of
squished pennies. Some are from amusement parks, some are from
zoos and some are from my travels. If you don't have any, you can
at least visit the Museum of Squished Pennies by going to
Washington, DC. But for today we'll just visit online.

I started browsing this site by clicking "Just for Fun", and
ended up in the "Penny of the Month" section. I definitely
suggest that you check out this section too.  In the "Just for
Fun" section you can also check out: Faux Pennies,  Pennies of
Mystery, and Squished Games. The Features Section will tell you
just about anything you want to know about Squished Pennies, or
pennies in general. The Museum section obviously tells you about
the Museum of Squished Pennies in DC?now why couldn't we have
visited that in school?

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the