[1stPickSites] (01/04/07) Gamer Dad

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:03:40 -0500

Gamer Dad

http://www.gamerdad.com/

How many parents are uninformed about what games their children
are playing, what content the games have in them, and what
children are learning from the games they play? A lot?it's sad
but true. Even with the rating system it is hard to tell what you
should be protecting your child from and what is harmless fun.

Here at this site you get game reviews from a parental point of
view. In "Featured Articles" you'll find the newest articles and
columns. Kids Game Reviews is where you'll find out which games
they reviewed. It looks to me that they review every console's
games and pc game for kids. And more are added at a regular
interval. Being and avid gamer myself, I was surprised how many
kids games are actually made for the pc and consoles that are out
there.

There's a "Review Archive", and even Movies and DVD reviews to
check out too. You'll also find Game Previews to help you decide
what you should buy before it's even out. I'm looking forward to
the new Spyro game myself and was quite happy with how thorough
the review was.

This site is a must-have for parents and grandparents whose
children play games.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the