[1stPickPCHelp] EasyCleaner 2.0.6.380 released

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:06:05 -0800

EasyCleaner 2.0.6.380 released!

I've released a small maintenance release of EasyCleaner. It fixes the
problem in Add/remove software and few others, you'll find more from its
pages. An update is recommended!

I'm now focusing on the EasyHtml 2.4 release, it's nearly completed. If
you're interested in testing or just interested, you can try it out.
There is a stable pre-release in the forum.

Happy 2005 everybody!

Yours Toni Helenius, ToniArts
http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the