[1stPickPCHelp] CleanUp! 3.1

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:10:46 -0800

Here is a link to a cleaning program I have been using since Windows 98, 5
year at least.

Introducing Windows CleanUp!3.1
http://cleanup.stevengould.org/
"The quickest and easiest way to delete temporary files from your system.

CleanUp! is a powerful and easy-to-use application that removes temporary
files created while surfing the web, empties the Recycle Bin, deletes files
from your temporary folders and more.

CleanUp! frees disk space and reduces the "clutter" on your computer helping
it to run more efficiently. It also can be used as a way to protect your
privacy on the Internet. You can even instruct CleanUp! to securely delete
files making it impossible to retrieve their contents using lower-level disk
tools - just another way of protecting your privacy.

No gimmicks here, CleanUp! is so easy to set up and use that you'll have a
lean, clean, mean machine in minutes."

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe