[1stlightning] PT and Training Schedule for Friday

  • From: Joseph Gallo <joseph.gallo88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, goldenshield99@xxxxxxxxx, Ahmad Abd Elhaleem <ahmad.arbr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:00:47 -0400

1st PLT,

Below is our schedule tomorrow. NOTE: Our first hard time is 0715, don't be
late.

0715- EST Building. Go through the Harmony gate and continue straight past the
gas the station and fire department. Take a right before the shoppette and the
EST building is at the end on the left.

1000- PT (both PLT PT and Ranger PT is at 1000) We will be conducting a foot
march. The uniform is ACUs WITH patches, soft cap, FLC, eyepro and gloves.  You
must use your issued rucksack and it must weigh at least thirty (30) pounds.

1245- Motorpool

Joe