[zxspectrum] Fw: Doors/Aqua interview

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:54:05 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "breeze (doors development)" <doors-aqua@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: Doors/Aqua interview

Hello Stefano,

S> I got an English translation via Babelfish of  the article
S> about Doors Aqua in #6 "My Speccy Web Paper" and
S> it was actually hard to understand, and I want to publish it on my ZX-Notizie
S> [ZX News] e-magazine...

no problem :) Than more people knows - the better!
now i'm working on ide hdd drivers, can you help me with information
about ide hdd on zx-spectrum in the Eroupe ? i know Ramsoft's
RealSpeccy emulator support Scorpion\SMUC(Russian clone - great work!)
and some European device's like Spectrum +3, Pera Putnik & other...
can you help me with this ? I need information about speccy port's &
code examples...

S> Many people here in Italy are waiting for
S> DOORS/AQUA news because from time to time I report news about it, got
S> from your site.

It is pleasant to hear :)
I try post more info in my site...

--