[ztebladeopensource] Tureis and Terminal software online upgrade tool

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:49:13 +0000

Hi Guys,

This is mostly for ZTE, but I tried putting my Tureis into FTM mode and using
the Terminal software online upgrade tool you recently released for the Blade &
Racer, I've heard it will recognise the Skate so I thought I'd give it a go.
It did recognise my device and claimed the most recent files was a 2.2 based
update for the SFR version of the Tureis.

Is there any possibility that you could add a 2.3.5 image to the update tool,
mostly incase things go horribly wrong I don't want to 'downgrade' to 2.2 :)

Thanks,
Sebastian