[ztebladeopensource] Tureis Source

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:26:22 -0000

Any luck with that Source code yet?

Developers,  not sure if you have spotted the ROAMER .35 source code, is that
any use until ZTE release the correct source for the tureis ?

http://support.zte.com.cn/support//news/NewsDetail.aspx?newsId=1001282
<http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsDetail.aspx?newsId=1001282>

Regards

Rob

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2011-11-02 20:57

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]

Let's hope everything gets settled, and we get the proper source code :D

2011/11/2 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx> >

Mmm...

I will check it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Tel:+86-21-6889-5200 <tel:%2B86-21-6889-5200>  | Mail:ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Mail%3Aying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx> >
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2011-11-02 20:04

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

收件人

ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource]

How do you guys always manage to put out new updates when I'm travelling...

I can confirm the kernel on my tureis is :

2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

and its running android 2.3.5

I can take a picture if you realy need it..

Sebastian

2011/11/2 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx> >

hi József Király,

I got the information from our software manager that the Tureis is based on
2.6.32, with Froyo.

Maybe you need to confirm it?

József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:fonix232@xxxxxxxxx> >
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2011-11-02 19:54

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

收件人

ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource]

Ben, FYI:

The Turies was released with a 2.6.35 kernel, while your support site released
a 2.6.32 kernel. Could you please correct this?

Yours
fonix232

Thanks Rob.

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2011-10-31 16:49

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

I have added the senior engineers to the list, they should get this message.

Regards
Rob

From: ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rob, the two mail address is: li.xiulan1@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:li.xiulan1@xxxxxxxxxx>  and cao.zhiyuan@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cao.zhiyuan@xxxxxxxxxx> .

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2011-10-31 16:33

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re:
[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

HI Ben just send me their email address and I will add them to the list.
Regards
Rob

From: ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复:
[ztebladeopensource] Re: Turies

Hi guys,

is there any administrator here?

Here are two elder engineers of our team want to join the freelist.

Can anybody tell us how to do it?

Best wishes,

Ben | 应贲 System engineer
Project Management Dept. IV | ZTE Handset Division
Seat A2016, Room A205, No.889 Bibo Road, Pudong District, Shanghai.
Tel:+86-21-6889-5200 <tel:%2B86-21-6889-5200>  | Mail:ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Mail%3Aying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.