[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: error loading module 'socket.core'

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:23:38 -0700

Hi Steve,

> If I compile my source to create a lua52.dll & use that dll in the ZB folder
> both my app & ZB run using the one dll. Great.

Sounds good; thank you for the update.

> Also, is it possible to set variable values or perform condition?

Yes; you can always do "variable = expression" in the Remote Console
when the app is suspended in the debugger and it will change the value
in your application.

Starting from v0.80 you can also change values in tables directly in
the Watch view: if you expand any table and edit (F2) one of the
element, its value will be updated in the application.

Paul.