[ZeroBrane Studio] Find/Replace fixes and nomousezoom option

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:50:35 -0700

Hi All,

This is a quick update on recent changes to Find/Replace dialog that fixed
several issues with its behavior. First of all, there should now only be
one dialog and it will remember its position if you switch between
different types of search operations. The dialog will also use the current
selection (or previous fragment if none is currently selected). The current
search string is also selected when the dialog is opened, so it can be
immediately replaced with something else. There were several other
improvements, like reporting the number of replacements made when Replace
All is used.

The only thing that is not working is using Enter on OSX; instead you can
use Cmd-F (the same combination that opens the dialog) and Cmd-R to
Find/Replace when the dialog is open.

Several of you (some bcc-ed) asked about disabling Cmd-MouseScroll to zoom
editor font. I added "editor.nomousezoom" option; set it to "true" value to
disable zooming.

All these changes have been pushed to the github repo and will be available
in the next version. Please let me know if you notice any issues and thank
you for the feedback and suggestions.

Paul.