[ZeroBrane Studio] Can't step into functions in different files

  • From: Tim Closs <tim.closs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 10:30:25 +0000

Apologies for the newbie question...

I can't step into functions, or hit breakpoints, on functions within
separate Lua files.

I have cfg/user.lua set up, with "editor.autoactivate = true"

If I try to step into the function, it simply steps over the function
(executes it).
Setting a breakpoint at the top of the function itself makes no difference.
Opening the file manually within the editor makes no difference.

I should note that the file exists within a subfolder of the one being
stepped through.
So conceptually:

foo.lua -- here's the one I'm stepping through
mysubfolder/bar.lua -- here's the one containing the function I'm trying
to set into

Any help much appreciated!
Cheers,
Tim