[zalzala] Re: Livestock Initiative by Zalzala Group and the NEXT meeting

  • From: "Arif Khan" <arifkhan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <zalzala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:46:33 -0400

Dear all,
 I plan to be in Pakistan from August 13 till Sept 15th. I wonder if any of
you would point me or guide me to any specific activities in the Zalzala
area that are sponsored by Bostonian Community. I would like to help out, on
the ground, for few days, when I am there, in any capacity.

 Thanks,
 Arif Khan
 617-253-6303