[yunqa.de] Re: Sqlite3 Error 11

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:39:23 +0200

If you write "sqlite error 11", do you mean SQLITE_CORRUPT? It should not happen, but if it does, this page discusses possible causes:

DISQLite3.chm -> SQLite3 Documentation -> How to corrupt a database file

Ralf

On 26.06.2015 18:42, David Michael wrote:

Can you give me a few scenarios where sqlite error 11 is likely to happen?

I have had a user (so far just the one) report that he has started
getting that error recently. The odd thing is it happens while he is
using the software. So the database has been connected and read and
written to many times before the error happens. It just happens sometimes.