[yunqa.de] Re: DIRegEx Workbench Demo crashes with Vista

  • From: Blake McNeill <mcneillb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:41:37 -0600

Delphi 5 (with all patches etc), and it blows up on start up, before I can
do anything with it.

Debugging appears to blow up in the run section, stepping it:

First call: TfrmDIRegExWorkbench.FormCanResize
Second call: TfrmDIRegExWorkbench.memoEnterHighlight - made it to Font.Color
:= clHighlightText;
Third call: TfrmDIRegExWorkbench.FormCanResize
Fourth call: TfrmDIRegExWorkbench.FormCanResize - blows up

Blake