[yunqa.de] DIRegEx Workbench Demo crashes with Vista

  • From: Blake McNeill <mcneillb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:57:14 -0600

Has anyone else experienced the 4.7 (and I tested 4.6) version of DIRegEx
Workbench demo crashing when running it under Vista SP1?  I took the exe and
tested it on a XP system and it ran OK there so this could be a Vista
compatibility issue (I did try with Admin privileges in Vista but it still
crashed).  I have attached a screen shot of the error message from Vista.

Thanks

Blake