[yshavurah]

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:07:09 -0400

THIS WEEK'S EVENTS:
    Saturday, June 14, 10 AM, Rockford Chapel,
        Shabbat service with Rabbi David Burstein
            Pot luck kiddush will follow the service.

*For the convenience of the SC members, the SC meeting was postponed until this
week.

    Thursday, June 19, 7:30 Steering Committee meeting (location to be
announced)
        Proposed agenda:
            Annual meeting plans
            Budgets
            Schedule for summer services and beyond
            Dates for Mitzvah date and Family Education Programs
            Torah update
            High Holiday plans
            Summer social events
            Web site

NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS
    We have no events scheduled for this week.

FUTURE EVENTS
    Tuesday, July 1, 7:30, Rosh Hodesh (event to be announced)

*We are working on a summer schedule for services, family education and mitzvah
day.  Will post these when we have confirmation from Rockford.

That's all for now.  As always, if there are any additions or corrections,
  please feel free to chime in and let us know.  Shabbat Shalom.

  Johanna