[yshavurah] high holiday services

  • From: "Antonia Dosik" <tdosik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:43:48 +0000

Dear all,

We are beginning to make plans for the High Holidays.  We wanted to know
what you liked and didn't like about the services last year.  And/or what
you liked about services you have attended other places that you think might
be interesting to try here.

Any and all ideas would be appreciated.  The folks who are "in charge" of
this is the liturgy committee +:  Larry, Johanna, Suzanne, Toni and Abi.

So, talk to any of us, or send ideas back to me via email.

Toni
Antonia Atlas Dosik

"Our deepest fears are like dragons guarding our deepest treasure" Rilke