[yshavurah] bar mitzvah announcement

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:26:21 -0400

Greetings!
We are pleased to announce that our son, Mori, will be called to the
Torah as a bar mitzvah on Saturday morning, August 24. All of you are
invited to share in this joyous occasion! Since this event will take place
in our home, it would be helpful to have some estimate of numbers so
we will be able to get the right number of chairs and feed everyone!!
Please let us know if you plan on joining us. Also, because of limited
space, we will be making arrangements for child care at Rockford
Chapel during the services. Let us know if you will be needing that
service.

In addition, we will be having some out-of-town guests joining us for
the occasion. If anyone has extra space in their home for guests, or if
you will be away during that weekend and are willing to loan out your
home to our guests, please let me know.

That all said, since the Bar Mitzvah will be a home-style event, we
want to begin practicing for the big day. So, we invite anyone who
would like to participate in a lay-led service (Mori, Jay and I) to join us
tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. at our home. You're welcome to bring
along a potluck dish and stay for lunch, if you'd like.

Shabbat Shalom!
Randi