[yshavurah] Moving Day

  • From: Clevineys@xxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:41:39 EDT

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who haven't heard yet, our moving date got changed from this
weekend to the weekend of 10/26, 10/27 and 10/28.  The plan is to move all
the boxes on Friday the 26th with our own pick-up truck and cars, and have a
moving truck on Saturday the 27th for the furniture.  If you have the time on
Friday, we'd welcome a ferry of boxes from our house to the new one at 4
Helen Court.  Anyone is welcome at anytime, but we'll try to do things in an
organized fashion on Saturday, when we have the truck.  Those of you who have
strong backs and arms, please come at 9:30AM, Saturday 10/27, 150 Railroad
Street.  Refreshments provided!
Thanks so much,
Cheryl & Stephen

Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
       Positive Perspectives, Inc.
       680 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road
       Fairborn, OH  45324
       (937) 390-3800

Behavioral Science Coordinator
       The OSU-Oakhill Rural Family Practice Residency
       4879 US Route 68 South
       West Liberty, OH  43311
         (937) 465-0080

    And the end of all our exploring