Re: [yoshimi-user] some tests with rc2

  • From: cal <cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:24:02 +1100

On 29/03/11 06:34, Will J Godfrey wrote:

[ ... ] Original zyn's saving of parameters skipped any part that
was disabled.

I'd noticed (and cursed) this before. I too have saved a parameter file,
forgetting that a couple of patches were temporarily disabled. I don't think it
ever made sense. The file space 'wasted' by a disabled patch would be
miniscule. While I can see that an 'idle' patch might still wastefully use
processor cycles, surely a disabled one is completely ignored.

All up I think it rates as an improvement.
I don't see what you mean about affecting clipboard operations.

Having spent a bit more time with it I think I've got it under control. I don't
think there's a problem in there, but it'll surface soon enough if there is.

Cheers, and thanks!