[yoshimi-user] some tests with rc2

  • From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:37:29 +0100

With a full set of 16 reasonably complex parts I need 3 seconds between launch
and connecting jack (via a script) 0.058 needed 2 seconds

Addsynth -> pan knob is reversed, as are the pan knobs for the individual
Addsynth voices. MIDI control is the right way round.

Subsynth and Padsynth are OK.

Effects -> distortion pan knob does nothing (did it ever?)

Effects -> reverb pan knob is reversed

All the patches I've tried seem to sound the same and have the same
control characterstics.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk