Re: [yoshimi-user] on the heffalump issue

  • From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:14:13 +0000

If I understand you correctly then, presumably, if the Hefalump refuses to go
quietly this won't actually affect packagers as I would think they are unlikely
to compile on an atom.

I wonder how many people are seriously effected i.e. have no other machine that
an atom based one. If the number is small enough it be worth thinking about
just giving a warning about the problem.

P.S.
Having said all that I have been known to spend months tracking down a hardware
fault simply because I refuse to be beaten by the machine!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk