Re: [yoshimi-user] bugfix update, 0.060.7-2

  • From: Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@xxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:21:01 +0100

Am Montag 21 März 2011, 00:53:27 schrieb cal:

Fix for the ADnote segfault on instruments using FM. It's in the git 0.060
branch,
plus a tarball in experimentals -

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi/files/experimentals/yoshimi-0.060.7-2.tar.bz2/download>.

I tested it and it works well for me.

My repository for openSUSE already has this version :)

Just a minor question regarding packaging:
Cal, would it be feasible to use a different scheme for numbering test release
tarballs? in OBS (openSUSE Build Service) slashes are used to seperate
name/version number/release number(the buildserver's internal counter for
rebuilds). While it certainly is possible to use slashes in names, I can't
currently think of a way to add your test number to the version number.
Currently packages built from your test tarballs end up as
yoshimi-0.060.7-<someOBSrelease.number>, which doesn't cover your appendix.
Maybe it's just my dumbness and someone can provide an easy solution, otherwise
I'd propose to call the testing tarballs (for example) 0.060.7.2 or 0.060.7t2
or similar, just something without slash, to make them distinguishable.

I hope this makes sense, thanks

Edgar