Re: [yoshimi-user] Fwd: no sound after installation

  • From: jeb <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:02:46 -0800

One of the betters is here:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/JACK_Audio_Connection_Kit

It does have an Arch Linux centricity, but all of the concepts are available
there, including several methods of
approach.

J.E.B.

---- On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:21:30 -0800 Kristian Amlie
&lt;kristian@xxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote ----

On 25/02/14 01:04, David wrote:
&gt;
&gt; On 25/02/14 04:13, Will Godfrey wrote:
&gt;&gt; Most people use qjackctl to do this.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Thanks... that was the clue I needed. I had all the right elements in
&gt; qjackctl but didn't realise I had to go the extra "select/connect" step
&gt; to get them to talk to each other.
&gt;
&gt; Is there a dummy's guide anywhere?

You mean to jack and qjackctl, or to synthesis with Yoshimi?

--
Kristian